Lighting your world
FM Serv have extensive experience in designing and commissioning electrical installations, whether this involves modification of an existing installation or designing and fitting from the start. All FM Serv work complies with the latest electrical safety regulations.
We undertake all forms of domestic, commercial and industrial work. Which includes inspection and testing, lighting design, power installation, 3-phase, controls wiring, heating systems and panels, air conditioning, ventilation, site electric's, lightning protection, surge protection, filtering, data and telecoms, BMS, home automation and energy reviews.
We install Intruder Alarms, Entryphone, CCTV, Access Control, Wireless, and Medical Alarms. Fire detection systems are installed to BS5839 pt. 1 & 6 and emergency lighting to BS526. We supply testing and maintenance log books, certification floor plans, schematics and staff training.
A powerful asset for your project, amped to serve you better.
Our expertise includes:
- COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATIONS AND ALTERATIONS
- FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS TO BS5839 PT1:1988
- EMERGENCY LIGHTING TO BS5266-12:1999
- DADO TRUNKING AND CAT5E DATA CABLING
- OFFICE CAT2 LIGHTING
- EXTERIOR FLOOD LIGHTING
- INSPECTION AND TESTING
- PERIODIC TESTING AND CERTIFICATION
- LOW ENERGY LIGHTING SYSTEM
- FUSE BOARD UPGRADES
- SOCKET INSTALLATIONS
- IOUTSIDE LIGHTING
- BURGLAR ALARMS
- ELECTRICAL TESTING AND INSPECTING
- LANDLORD CERTIFICATES
- PAT TESTING AND CERTIFICATION